Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

We just got home a bit ago from an outing to another town where we met up with quite a few family members for a nice Mother's Day lunch. We ate at a favorite buffet style restaurant so everyone was able to get exactly what they wanted to eat, plus have the many dessert choices available.

The town is about an hour's drive from our house, through the back roads I'm so familiar with from living in the area nearly my whole life. We met up with my Mother, my sister, one of my daughters, my sister's three children, and various and assorted grandchildren, nieces and nephews. It was such a great dinner. The food was ok but the fellowship was amazing.

When everyone was through eating, we all adjourned to the parking lot where the lively conversations continued, kids played on the sidewalk, and lots of pictures were taken. My son took the picture below of all the Mamas in the family that came. A few were missing, and we wished they had been able to come.


Down front in the wheel chair is my mother who is 93 years old. The woman in the bright pink shirt on the right is my sister, I'm in the center with the flowered shirt, and my sister's daughter is on the left. Back row, left to right, is two of my sister's granddaughters, one of my sister's daughters-in-law, another of my sister's granddaughters, my sister's other daughter-in-law, and my older daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment