Sunday, June 5, 2016

Starting over is costly

!Whine alert!

Every time I think I've got everything I need to really get the cabin ready to move into, there seems to be a severe lack of cash to get it finalized.

We still need the plumbing pipes for the toilet, for instance, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to get that until next month. It's getting really frustrating.

Paying the immediate bills plus trying to get supplies to make the cabin at least livable for the short term is costing me every dime I bring in. I'm ready to move into the place whether everything is set up or not, just to cut some expenses.

Getting the goats, pigs, and chickens over there where they have more grass to eat will cut feed costs a lot! And being there instead of going back and forth will help a lot toward saving a bit on gas, too.

I think I'm just going to have to "bite the bullet" and move in there, whether it's really ready to live in or not.

Right now, I've got about $40 left for the rest of the month. It's not looking good at all.

!Whine over!

No comments:

Post a Comment